We primarily ship via HK Speedpost. We have used their services to ship guitars to many countries around the world. They are fast, secure, and affordable. We also offer UPS, but at a much higher premium. Please ask for details. We will only ship to a PayPal registered address.
International buyers please note:
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the listed price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs and duties office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you collect your item. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
- Please be aware that delivery could be delayed depending on customs inspection, in case of natural disasters, and other reasons such as postal strikes.
- If you need to return an item, it is the your responsibility to post it back to us. We do not offer pre-paid shipping labels.
- You must check the product within 12 hrs of its delivery. If there is any problem with the item, the buyer must inform us within 12 hours after delivery.
*All guitars have had previous owners who have played or just simply had the guitar for collection purposes. Wear and tear of varying degrees are to be expected on all guitars. Extra photos will be provided upon request.