Melvyn Frank '59 Les Paul Standard VOS
Collectors Choice #1
Serial Number: CC01V038
Finish: Butterscotch VOS Finish
Wood: Bookmatched flame maple top, 1-piece mahogany back, ’59 C/D shaped neck
Nut: 1.687” width mismatched knob set
Pickups: Burstbucker 3 pickups with neck pickup wired ‘out of phase'
Neck pickup: BB#3 (wound by PS), 03/16/10 0017, resistance: 6.74k
Bridge pickup: BB#3 (wound by PS) 03/22/10 0288, resistance: 6.70k
Electronics: 2 x Volume Controls, 2 x Tone Controls, 3 Way Toggle
Note: includes Certificate of Authenticity
Case: original hardshell case
This is the 38th made in the 300-piece collection by Gibson Custom Shop in 2010. This is a piece detailed and spec’ed to the one played by Thin Lizzy guitarist Gary Moore in the mid-70s. This guitar is based on the one played by Moore and then purchased by British guitar collector Melvyn Franks in 2006.
We primarily ship via HK Speedpost. We have used their services to ship guitars to many countries around the world. They are fast, secure, and affordable. We also offer UPS, but at a much higher premium. Please ask for details. We will only ship to a PayPal registered address.
International buyers please note:
1. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
3. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you collect your item. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
4. We won't under value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and International laws.
5. Please be aware that delivery could be delayed depending on customs inspection, in case of natural disasters, and other reasons such as postal strikes.
6. If you are in need of a return, it is the buyer's responsibility to post it back to our company address we provide. We do not offer Pre-Paid shipping labels.
7. The buyer must check the product within 12 hrs of its delivery. If there is any problem with the item, the buyer must inform us within 12 hours after delivery.
*This guitar has previous owners whom have played or just simply had the guitar for collection purposes. Wear and tear of varying degrees are to be expected on this guitar. Extra photos will be provided upon request.