Model: Gibson Custom Shop Stage Deluxe LTD
Serial Number: 11154086
Finish: Vintage Sunburst
Manufacturing date: 25 April 2014
Scale Length: 24 3/4"
Frets: 19, looks refretted with Jescar bronze alloy frets
Nut width: 1.805"
Fret life: 0.9-1.1mm
Wood: spruce top, mahogany neck, back, sides, and rosewood fretboard
Electronics: Trance Audio pickup installed at bridge / saddle, preamp at strap pin
Due to Reverb's limiting the number of pictures being posted, we can only show so much on the carousel. Please go and check out the Youtube link where we have more pictures. You may also message us your email for us to send you more pictures.
We primarily ship via HK Speedpost. We have used their services to ship guitars to many countries around the world. They are fast, secure, and affordable. We also offer UPS, but at a much higher premium. Please ask for details. We will only ship to a PayPal registered address.
International buyers please note:
1. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
3. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you collect your item. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
4. Please be aware that delivery could be delayed depending on customs inspection, in case of natural disasters, and other reasons such as postal strikes.
5. If you are in need of a return, it is the buyer's responsibility to post it back to our company address we provide. We do not offer Pre-Paid shipping labels.
6. The buyer must check the product within 12 hrs of its delivery. If there is any problem with the item, the buyer must inform us within 12 hours after delivery.
*This guitar has previous owners whom have played or just simply had the guitar for collection purposes. Wear and tear of varying degrees are to be expected on this guitar. Extra photos will be provided upon request.