Model: Verythin J. Stowell
Serial No.: E06257
Body Wood: Fully bound spruce top with deeply flamed maple back and sides, thin hollowbody construction.
Neck and fingerboard wood: Maple neck, bound ebony fretboard with pearl square inlays.
Scale length: 25 1/2"
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Nut material: Bone
Bridge: Adjustable ebony floating compensated bridge with stylish ebony tailpiece
Pick guard: Ebony
Finish: Natural Blonde
Hardware colour: Gold / Ebony
Pickups and switching: Single floating custom Kent Armstrong neck pickup, master volume and tone controls.
Tuning gear: Schaller 16X1 tuners with ebony keys
Case: Original hardshell case
Notes: signs of lacquer separation around the tuners
Send us a message. We like to answer your questions.
We primarily ship via HK Speedpost. We have used their services to ship guitars to many countries around the world. They are fast, secure, and affordable. We also offer UPS, but at a much higher premium. Please ask for details. We will only ship to a PayPal registered address.
International buyers please note:
1. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
3. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you collect your item. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
4. Please be aware that delivery could be delayed depending on customs inspection, in case of natural disasters, and other reasons such as postal strikes.
5. If you are in need of a return, it is the buyer's responsibility to post it back to our company address we provide. We do not offer Pre-Paid shipping labels.
6. The buyer must check the product within 12 hrs of its delivery. If there is any problem with the item, the buyer must inform us within 12 hours after delivery.
*This guitar has previous owners whom have played or just simply had the guitar for collection purposes. Wear and tear of varying degrees are to be expected on this guitar. Extra photos will be provided upon request.