Body: Flame Maple top, back and sides
Tuners: Kluson Deluxe double line single ring tuners
Neck: Mahogany Neck
Fretboard Radius: 12"
Neck Width: 0.864 at the 1st fret, 1.039 at the 12th fret
Scale Length: 24 3/4"
Nut Width: 1.720"
Nut material: Bone
Bridge: Nashville Rosewood base, Tune-o-matic bridge with adjustable height
Pickups and switching: Two Humbuckers, 3-way switch, and a set of Volume and tone controls
Weight: 3.3 kg/7.2 lbs
Notes: Beautiful figure all around in lovely wine red,luscious sound
We primarily ship via HK Speedpost. We have used their services to ship guitars to many countries around the world. They are fast, secure, and affordable. We also offer DHL, but at a much higher premium. Please ask for details. We will only ship to a PayPal registered address.
International buyers please note:
1. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
3. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you collect your item. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
4. We won't under value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and International laws.
5. Please be aware that delivery could be delayed depending on customs inspection, in case of natural disasters, and other reasons such as postal strikes.
6. If you are in need of a return, it is the buyer's responsibility to post it back to our company address we provide. We do not offer Pre-Paid shipping labels.
7. The buyer must check the product within 12 hrs of its delivery. If there is any problem with the item, the buyer must inform us within 12 hours after delivery.
*This guitar has previous owners whom have played or just simply had the guitar for collection purposes. Wear and tear of varying degrees are to be expected on this guitar. Extra photos will be provided upon request